- Completing routine tasks and duties of the airline;
- Executing specific maintenance work orders /work cards and troubleshooting simple faults;
- Personal maintenance and production safety;
- Preparations for completing the production work;
- Understanding the technical status of the aircraft and ensuring that all work is in accordance with Complete the required requirements;
- Be responsible for filling in the technical records correctly to meet the airworthiness and company requirements;
- Responsible for reporting aircraft status to the route release engineer;
- Complete other tasks assigned by superiors.
- Proficiency in using office software;
- Understand the civil aviation industry standards;
- Familiar with aviation knowledge, knowledge of airworthiness regulations, maintenance manuals;
- Previous experience is preferable;
- Fluent English.
- A position in growing company with opportunity for professional and personal growth;
- Challenging tasks and dynamic work environment;
- Opportunity to work in an international business environment.
Apply by sending your CV to: email@example.com
Please be advised that we will invite only selected candidates to our interview.