- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives;
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission;
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits;
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics;
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements;
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders;
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth;
- Ensure all activities in MRO are carried out in accordance with company procedures and quality requirements to guarantee the highest level of safety and compliance with regulations;
- Ensure management practices, procedures and resources are implemented in an effective and efficient manner;
- Coach, Mentor and Develop the maintenance team at all levels to maximize individual’s potential and contribution to the wider Company’s strategies and to retain staff.
- Higher education;
- Proven experience as CEO or in other managerial position, preferably in aviation industry;
- Deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company;
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision;
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles;
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices;
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills;
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
From 5000 eur/mon. gross
Apply by sending your CV to: email@example.com. Please be advised that we will invite only selected candidates to our interview.