- Associated with the responsibility for the implementation of the Supply Chain processes supporting company projects in both spare parts supplying and logistics solutions;
- Negotiate better deals and monitor all purchasing activities;
- Ensure the availability of spare parts to minimize the aircraft downtime;
- Ensure that all materials are in compliance with the regulations and best commercial conditions;
- Parts administration using OASES system;
- Stock replenishment monitoring and arrangement;
- Logistics coordination;
- Build and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers.
- Higher aviation education;
- Good negotiation and communication skills;
- Ability to work in team;
- Very good English verbal and written communication skills;
- Previous work experience in airlines environment would be an advantage.
- A position in growing company with opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Challenging tasks and dynamic work environment;
- Opportunity to work in an international business environment;
From 1000 eur/mon. net
Apply by sending your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised that we will invite only selected candidates to our interview.