- Participate in aircraft acceptances and redeliveries to/from customer fleet;
- Participate in aircraft Pre-LOI / Pre-Purchase technical inspection/evaluation;
- Perform technical records review;
- Perform aircraft physical surveys;
- Participate, perform and prepare for Mid-lease inspections according to defined scope;
- Perform lease agreements analysis from technical side.
- Inspect aircraft and issue airworthiness review recommendations according to applicable procedures;
- Ensure proper airworthiness review records maintaining and storage as per applicable requirements.
- At least 5 years work experience in continuing airworthiness;
- Acquired an appropriate license in compliance with Annex (III) Part-66 or an aeronautical degree;
- Knowledge of relevant regulations, including but not limited to EASA Part-M and Part-145;
- Knowledge of Airbus A320 family and/or A330 and/or B737 aircraft at least at general familiarization level;
- Technical knowledge and understanding of maintenance methods;
- Fluent in English language (spoken and written);
- Multitasking and team working skills;
- A position in growing company with opportunity for professional and personal growth;
- Challenging tasks and dynamic work environment;
- Opportunity to work in an international business environment.
From 2000 eur/mon. net
Apply by sending your CV to: email@example.com
Please be advised that we will invite only selected candidates to our interview.