Multi-engine rated pilot will experience the remarkable improvement in aircraft performance coming along with an increase in speed, power, endurance. Expand your horizons after having experienced the flight training with a single-engine piston aircraft, push yourself further, learn to control multi-engine aircraft in normal and asymmetric engine conditions. Become one step ahead!
The single-pilot multi-engine class rating training program consists of:
- The theoretical knowledge course of 7 hours of instruction in multi-engine airplane operations;
- The flight training course of 2 hours and 30 minutes of dual flight instruction under normal conditions of multi-engine airplane operations, and 3 hours 30 minutes of dual flight instruction in engine failure procedures and asymmetric flight techniques.
Applicants for the issue of a MEP (land) rating shall comply with the following requirements and prerequisites for the issue of the relevant rating:
- Have a valid PPL(A) or CPL(A) license;
- Have a valid class 1 or 2 medical certificate;
- Have completed at least 70 hours as PIC in airplanes